Researchers attribute the problem to too permissive default permission settings. According to cybersecurity researchers, an incorrect default permission setting exposed personally identifiable information (PII) of over 30 million US individuals from across a few...
- For specific EV repairs, Elon Musk said Tesla Mobile Service will help users avoid long wait times
- Xiaomi Recorded Staggering Growth in Q2 2021, According to the Data
- Google Pixel 6 Preview: Release Date, Specifications, Price, and More – Updated on August 27, 2021
- Post-Biden White House Event, Google, Microsoft pledge $30 billion to cybersecurity
- App Store Child Safety: Apple isn’t Doing Enough, Watchdog Says